10 TRAVEL WORKOUTS YOU CAN DO ANYWHERE
On the road?
Can't make it to the gym?
Worried that you’re going to lose your fitness while you go on vacation?
Don’t sweat, here at 10 done for you workouts to keep you in shape while traveling!
1. Set a timer for 15 minutes and complete as many sets as possible:
15 lunges per leg
2. Complete 5 sets:
20 Jump squats
Hold the top of a pushup x 1 minute
10 hollow rocks
3. Run at a quick pace for 20 minutes, on odd minutes perform 10 burpees then move straight back to running!
4. Complete 5 sets:
10 Clap pushups
10 Jump lunges
5. 100 Pushups or Air Squats for time; each time you have to stop perform 15 sit-ups
6. Complete 7 sets as fast as possible:
25 Hip bridges
25 Mountain climbers
7. Run 3km as fast as possible, finish with 75 jump squats
8. 50-40-30-20-10 reps of
9. 100 Burpees for time
10. Complete 5 sets:
10 Jump squats
10 Hollow rocks
Simplicity is key when you’re on the move, I’ve always had my best success with 1-2 exercises that I hit hard for a short time, then I’m done!
Your workouts should be enough to get the blood flowing but not feel like a time burden.
Best of luck with your new travelling workouts!